We have received confirmation that we are able to open fitness and tanning with some restrictions in Cumberland, Turtle Lake, and Clear Lake as of tomorrow, Thursday, May 14th.
We just received word that we can open Glenwood City effective at 12:01am Friday, May 14th, 2020.
We are hoping for no hiccups with accounts, but if you key isn’t working please call 888-722-1968 OR email email@example.com. Please be patient with us while we work through opening back up.
TO LIMIT EXPOSURE AND MEET STATE REQUIREMENTS, WE MUST LIMIT THE AMOUNT OF PEOPLE IN THE GYM. PLEASE MAKE SURE YOU CAN STAY 6 FEET APART AT ALL TIMES.
IF THERE ARE MORE PEOPLE THAN YOU ARE COMFORTABLE TO KEEP A DISTANCE FROM, PLEASE COME BACK AT A LATER TIME.
Here are the new guidelines we will be following until further notice:
- If you are sick, stay home. If you have a temperature, stay home. If someone in your house is sick, stay home.
- When walking through the facility, maintain a distance of at least six feet from other members and employees if at all possible.
- Plan your workout routine ahead of time to avoid lingering and socializing. This will allow more members to work out given the reduced occupancy necessitated by distancing requirements.
- Limit the items you touch within the gym to only the items you will use SANITIZE THEM AFTER.
- It is recommended to wear a mask as you enter and leave the building. Consider wearing a mask during your workout. (Not required)
- Avoid using lifting gloves or other personal items that are not easily cleaned.
- Wipe down each piece of equipment before and after you use it.
- Wash your hands before and after you leave the facility. If it is not possible to wash your hands, use hand sanitizer when you enter and before you leave.
- If you get the urge to sneeze or cough, cover your nose and mouth with a napkin or handkerchief.
BE PATIENT WITH EACH OTHER AND CHOOSE KINDNESS AND COMPASSION. WE CANNOT CONTROL OTHER PEOPLE, BUT WE CAN CONTROL HOW WE CHOOSE TO PROTECT OURSELVES. PLEASE RESPECT EACH OTHER AND COME TOGETHER AS A COMMUNITY TO TAKE THE EXTRA STEPS TO MAKE SURE WE CAN STAY OPEN.
WE ARE SO GLAD TO HAVE YOU BACK!! THANK YOU TO ALL WHO HAVE DONATED OR ALREADY RESTARTED BILLING. YOU ARE THE REASON WE WERE ABLE TO KEEP OUR FITNESS CENTERS OPEN!! THANK YOU FOR YOUR MEMBERSHIP!!
Sincerely one very happy health and fitness nut,
Alissa Sunshine Coomer, Owner